Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Three steps to e-filing a tax extension

-Gather the information required by the IRS to file a tax extension

-Estimate if you're going to get a tax refund or if you'll owe money.

-Electronically file Form 7004, and receive approval of your tax extension from the IRS in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment