Wednesday, March 10, 2010

File your taxes after April 15!

Did you know you can file your taxes after April 15? It's easy, just e-file a tax extension (Form 4868 or Form 7004), and receive confirmation in a few hours.

The IRS doesn't ask for a reason for the extension--it's called an Automatic Extension of Time, so an overwhelming majority of requests are approved. You can e-file for an extension in less than ten minutes online. E-filing is the way to go. It's quick, easy and it secure.


  1. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. Tucson Certified Public Accountant

  2. i really like this article please keep it up. what is my tax bracket